Saturday, January 28, 2012

love






There is nothing i am capable of doing but sitting back and oogling at the incredible amount of absolutely rich and astounding humans who fill my life.

I say, damn.


And, having recently re-dedicated myself to the concepts of true and boundless love i am literally overwhelmed by the reciprocation i recieve from all these people, these crazy loons whom i am blessed and wholly humbled to know. You love me and I love you and sometimes the only exhaustion i feel is trying to understand how in the hell I'm going to have enough love inside me to go around, because you guys just don't stop. There's never an end to the capacity of awesomeness inside the human spirit, never an end to the train of marvelous individuals with integrity and light who will cross my path as i ramble onward across the face of this reality.


I could write it all over my face. Hell, i could almost tattoo it on my face but, don't worry mom, i'm not going to---THANK YOU. thank you all.


I've come into this period of life--i can unabashedly recognize that the reason i am accepted and supported by all of these people who i am thrilled to associate with is because I put love out there, because I live a life of strength and truth and bravery, or at least strive to, and so that's reflected in the relationships i keep. I do believe, though, that i'm beginning to walk down new roads where my relationships are able to deepen, widen, expand and contract with new grace and depth that might even blow my own mind.


Its a truly thrilling place, the future. Let's all try to envision it that way. Because, the only hope i've got is that, if enough of us can see a bright day ahead then, one day, it will be so.



an old favorite of mine:

be the change you wish to see in the world.








humans are limitless, vast and

No comments:

Post a Comment